Why Use Pinterest for Business?
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing websites today. People are drawn to it because pictures are attractive, addictive, interesting and generally contain information that is easily understood. Aside from these, Pinterest is relatively easy to use—just pin and re-pin pictures and you’re officially a part of the growing community.
The question now is: does Pinterest work for businesses? The answer is a booming yes! And here are some of the reasons why:
- The average internet user spends 89 minutes per month on Pinterest. This is actually longer than the amount of time spent on Twitter, Linkedin and Google+
- Pinterest profiles are easily maintained, plus they’re low-cost in terms of resources necessary for maintenance and management
- As of August 2012, Pinterest has 25 million unique monthly visitors
- It is an easy tool which can be used for doing research on what your followers/brand fans like, or are interested with
- You can use it for connecting with other people, including leaders, in the industry that you’re in
In addition, if your business is within the Wedding, Beauty, Style, Fashion, Photography or Culinary industry, Pinterest may actually be the best social media channel for you. You can also benefit from this if you have an online store, because research shows that a number of users who leave the Pinterest site actually go directly to a retail e-store.
It is crucial to remember though that Pinterest is just a social media tool, and its proper & effective usage still depends on you. You have to know what’s appropriate for a certain social media platform, what types of content to post, which keywords to use, how often do you publish contents, among others. If you need help in these areas, we can definitely help. We offer affordable and quality social media services to make your business grow. Just talk to one of our people today, and let us know how we can be of help.