Grow Your eStore With an eCommerce Virtual Assistant
Our skilled eCommerce assistants help you accelerate the growth of your eCommerce business
Back in the day when the competition wasn’t that great, it wasn’t so challenging to make crazy money with your eCommerce business. But, today, a lot has changed with giant competitors like Amazon and eBay taking over the eCommerce world by storm.
Finding the right products to sell is a significant challenge eCommerce businesses face these days. Some of the other challenges include driving targeted traffic, capturing and converting quality leads, actively engaging with subscribers, retaining customers, and building a useful technology foundation.
Tasks like order processing, managing inventory, offering excellent customer service, and managing the eCommerce website are repetitive, and they usually end up consuming a considerable amount of your time, while restricting you from focusing on expanding your business.
An eCommerce virtual assistant (VA) will help you with the product and research-based tasks, excel work, product image editing, product listings, optimizing product lists, managing pricing and inventory, fulfilling orders, processing returns and exchanges, bookkeeping, and handling customer support, thereby keeping your store up to date and running 24×7.
Tasks to outsource to a eCommerce Assistant
Free up your time and focus on expanding your eCommerce business by delegating the repetitive tasks to an expert eCommerce virtual assistant.
The multitude of tasks they can perform:
- eCommerce listing creation and optimization
- Order processing
- eCommerce Inventory management
- Adding tracking for orders
- Customer service
- Basic photo editing & re-sizing
- Amazon competitor analysis and market research
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, database entries, data presentations, and travel arrangements, among others.
- E-mail management
- bookkeeping and managing finances
- Social media management and analyzing customer insights
- Website maintenance
- Other marketplace & eCommerce tasks
What Does a Cheap eCommerce Virtual Assistant Offer?
eCommerce assistant provides remote assistance to eCommerce business owners to help them run their online stores successfully and scale up their operations.
Some of the services they offer include:
- Product sourcing
You’ve got to showcase a good variety of products in your online store to make your target customers fond of it. At the same time, they should fit with your brand’s buyer personas. A cheap virtual assistant is an expert at product sourcing and has an in-depth knowledge of the most in-demand products. With their strong network of retailers, you would be able to put your hands on the most in-demand products in bulk at competitive prices.
- Inventory management
Even If you have the right products for your online store, it isn’t wise to assume that profits would come easy. Unless you have your stock in balance, you will always tend to either run out of it or have too much of it. Online personal assistant services can help keep your store inventory in balance, and in turn, help you avoid huge losses.
- Product listing
The Repetitive tasks of uploading product titles, optimizing them, updating them, assigning prices and labels can consume your precious time that should be invested in making the business grow. A professional eCommerce virtual assistant will help you manage your product listings and update them on time.
- Catchy product descriptions
A Convincing product description, which also follows the latest SEO trends, can significantly catch the attention of your target customers and boost your product searchability. An eCommerce assistant can deliver compelling product descriptions for your products, while also following the SEO guidelines to help them show up in Google search results.
- Handling customer service
The extent to which you can satisfy your customers even after the sale decides the kind of shopping experience your customers will have. Positive customer reviews can have a significant impact on the success of an online selling business because it is one of the key elements that customers look for and trust before they make a purchase online. An eCommerce virtual assistant can provide pre- and post-sales support to your customers.
Essential skills in an online personal assistant
Because it’s all about skills!
Apart from experience in working with diverse industries, an eCommerce virtual assistant must also possess specific essential skills, such as:
- Research skills are a necessary skill to look for in eCommerce virtual assistants because this is the skill that is required to keep an eye on the competition. Gathering volumes of data and analyzing it can give you a lot of insights about future opportunities and plans.
- Knowledge of inventory management concepts– Managing the inventory and ensuring that the stock is neither is excess nor falls short at any point in time is of utmost importance for an eCommerce business. Ensure to look for an eCommerce VA who possesses expert inventory management skills.
- Knowledge of eCommerce SEO is another critical skill to look for when hiring an eCommerce assistant. A VA with an in-depth understanding of the latest SEO trends followed in eCommerce businesses would be able to make your products rank higher on Google.
- Customer service skills- One of the essential skills to look for in eCommerce VAs is customer handling skills. Because keeping your customers happy is undoubtedly a priority. Identify how effectively they can satisfy dissatisfied customers.
How an eCommerce Virtual administrative Assistant Help Run an eCommerce Business Successfully
Is procrastination stealing away your time?
Are you also an e-shop owner who’s falling behind in creating your online product listings? Or are you handling your customers’ queries? Not to forget, updating the listings is no mean feat either.
Do you have inventory coming in every so often for your online store? But you’re short on time and often end up avoiding repetitive tasks? An eCommerce virtual assistant will come in handy and help you with tasks such as listing creation, writing product descriptions, handling customer concerns, and managing stocks, among others.
If you’ve already decided on what needs to be done to run your eCommerce store, it is time for you to choose the tasks that aren’t worth your time and effort.
Decide what you do not need to do and delegate it. Well, that’s what the first rule of management says.
Ditch the donkey work and contact us for expert personal assistant services to handle all the repetitive manual tasks of your eCommerce store.