1. What is the difference from project based and staff leasing?
Project Based plans are a little more expensive and do not require any contracts. The services are also limited to basic data entry. For a full list please see our plans page.
Staff leasing plans are for companies who want a dedicated staff member assigned to their company for the life of the account. This ensures maximum efficiency since the staff member will be very familiar with your projects and your methods over time. Staff leasing plans require a 3 month minimum contract. Other services are available with staff leasing plans that are not availabe with project based plans.
We have three types of contracts.
1. Terms and Conditions – This sets the terms and conditions for both parties, there is no monthly obligation with this type of contract.
2. Monthly Contract (for staff leasing plans only) – By signing up for our staff leasing plan, we require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 3 months to a year. This will lock you in at a discounted rate for that amount of time and will give you a dedicated staff member assigned to your company.
3. Non-Disclosure Agreement – This ensures that your data is protected and secured from 3rd parties.
3. What are your business hours?
Philippine Office: Monday – Friday 7am-4pm PHT (Philippine Standard Time)
USA Office: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
4. How do we track time spent on a project?
We have our own web based software setup that tracks the amount of time your staff spends on a proejct. It also has a reporting feature to show you how many hours were spent on each project. You can be assured your staff will always be working and you will never have wasted hours. We also have managers within the office monitoring your staff to make sure they’re always working on their assigned tasks.
5. Do you work on weekends or holidays?
We currently do not work on weekends, but are looking to be open 24 hours 7 days a week in the near future. We also do not work on Filipino Public holidays.
6. How do you maintain privacy and security of your clients?
One of our main priorities is to protect your privacy and the security of your data. We have special programs set in place and monitoring softweare to ensure all your information is kept confidential and does not get leaked. We will never share or sell your information to 3rd parties and we provide all of our clients with a Non-Disclosure agreement.
7. What type of payment methods do you accept?
1. Bank Wire Transfer
8. What is your refund policy?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our services, you will receive a prorated refund for any hours not worked. For our staff leasing plans, please refer to our staff leasing contract which was given to you at the time of signup.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will revise the work till we get it right.
Phone Skype MSN Messenger Web Client Portal
11. Does your staff speak and write in English?
All of our staff members are college graduates and are fluent in English. The Philippines is one of the only Asian countries where English is a national language.
12. How do you deliver the finished project?
We deliver your finished projects either by our web based client portal, e-mail and via FTP for larger files.